'Hunger Games' inspired Wedding Dress

Are you a Hunger Games fan? I am... I devoured the 3 books almost in 1 sitting, which were closely followed by the movie.

{Which like most book-to-movie conversions didn't do it justice!}

The one thing I did love about the movies was/is its visual representation of the stunning gowns and outfits that were described in the book! Of course I've been waiting, with baited breath, to see what they might do with some of the 'wedding' related/ themed dresses, especially for Katniss, and so, when this arrived in my inbox this morning I just had to share with you all straight away.

What do you think?

I, of course, love it!! Particularly the {almost} wing like detailing... of course that is the fairy princess in me :)


You have read this articlebridal beauty / Wedding Dress Trends / Wedding Dresses with the title 'Hunger Games' inspired Wedding Dress. You can bookmark this page URL http://alyaweddingonline.blogspot.com/2013/03/games-inspired-wedding-dress.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, March 7, 2013

Comments "'Hunger Games' inspired Wedding Dress"

Post a Comment