Come see us at the Clayton Hotel Wedding Fair this Sunday!

You all know I love to share with brides and grooms, right?

Well this Sunday, I'll be speaking at the Clayton Hotel Galway Wedding Fair between 2-6pm. I am really excited about this Wedding Fair, not only will I be talking about the Top 15 Wedding Trends for 2013 and how to use them to make your wedding stand out but I will also be doing some of my famous 'how to' demos... on Keepsake and Edible Wedding Favours... I've been baking and making up a storm all week!! :)

If that wasn't enough! Top Irish Model Aoife Coogan will there also talking about her wedding and Ill be doing a Q&A with her and the audience on her big day!!

Do come on down, say hello, pick my brains and have a chat!





You have read this article with the title Come see us at the Clayton Hotel Wedding Fair this Sunday! . You can bookmark this page URL http://alyaweddingonline.blogspot.com/2013/02/come-see-us-at-clayton-hotel-wedding.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, February 15, 2013

Comments "Come see us at the Clayton Hotel Wedding Fair this Sunday! "

Post a Comment